Good beer tastes better with good food. We aren’t fans of greasy wings or over-cooked french fries. In fact, you won’t find a deep fryer in our kitchen. With the exquisite Seattle microbrews you’ll find on tap, we think you deserve just as quality food selections as well. Be sure to come and check out our awesome deals, every Friday for Happy Hour too!
These are SAMPLE SEASONAL MENUS and are subject to change where some items have limited availability.
Grilled Cheese with a Cup of Colcannon Cream Soup…. $12
Scotch Egg with Anchovy Aioli….One for $7 or 2 for $10
– Hard Boiled Egg Wrapped in A mixture of Country and Chorizo Sausage then Bread Crumbs
Smoked Brat on a Roasted Red Pepper and Caramelized Onion Salad…. $10
Charcuterie and Cheese Plate…. $12
– Variety of Cured Meats and Cheeses
Braised Leeks…. $9
– Arugula Pesto, Sea Salt, Parmesan
We also have BBQ Pork Rib special on Thursday and Prime Rib Special on Sunday.
– marbled rye and sourdough bread that’s buttered and toasted to perfection, corned beef, 1000 Island dressing, provolone cheese and sauerkraut.
French Dip: $9.50
– fresh baguette, premium roast beef from DD Meats in Mountlake Terrance, and hot au jus made daily.
Double Smoked Brat: $8.50
– comes on a toasted bun or pita bread and served with baked beans and chips.
Turkey Melt: $8.50
– two different cheeses, panini-pressed bread, and carved turkey from DD Meats.
Grilled Ham and Cheese: $8.50
– two different cheeses, panini-pressed bread, and grilled honey ham from DD Meats.
“Easy M” Grilled Cheese: $7.50
– four different cheeses, bread that will melt in our mouth, served with chips and grapes.
All sandwiches are served with Tim’s Cascade Chips and grapes.
- Get a gluten free* bun for only $2 more
- Add roasted tomato soup to any sandwich for $1.50
Gourmet Sausage and Cheese Platter: $7.95
– sliced sausage and cheese platter with your choice of pita bread or rice chips.
Hummus and Veggies: $7.50
– roasted red pepper hummus served with fresh veggies and pita bread.
Optional: make your platter gluten free* for only $1 more (swap rice crisps for pita bread)
Black Bean Burrito with Chips and Salsa: $6.95
Garlic Cheese Bread with Marinara: $5.50
Optional: make your bread gluten free* for only $1 more
Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato Soup with Garlic Bread: $4.95
Optional: get it as just a cup for $2.50
Tortilla Chips with Pineapple Salsa: $3.50
*Note: we are not a gluten-free restaurant and all items may come in contact with gluten while being prepared in the kitchen.
gf=gluten free, v=vegetarian, n=has nuts, df=dairy free
Beet Salad…. $9 (gf, n)
– Arugula, Egg, Dill Vinaigrette, Goat Cheese, Pistachio
Hummus Wrap…. $10 (v, df)
– Roasted Garlic, Red Peppers, Red Onions, Spinach, Cucumber, Tomato
Warmed Beets in Cream…. $9 (v, gf, n)
– Caramelized Shallots, Heavy Cream, Fresh Marjoram, Nutmeg, Goat Cheese
Roasted Delicata Squash…. $9 (v, gf)
– Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Parmesan, Aioli
Grilled Cheese… $9 (v)
– Cheddar, Colby-Jack, Provolone, Smoked Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic, Tomato, Pesto
Easy Monkey Mac & Cheese… $9 (v)
– Add BBQ Pork… $5 /Make It Prime Rib Chili Mac …. $5
Monkey Sliders…. $9
– Patties Made of a Mixture of Beef/BBQ pork and Cheese, Arugula, 1000 Island, Red Onions, Tomato
Black Bean Chili Cheese Burrito… $9 (v)
– Whole Black Beans, Chili Sauce, Mixed Cheese, Red Onion, Tomato, Cilantro, Avocado & Chipotle Cream
– Add Diced Prime Rib…. $4
Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potato…. $8 (v)
Cheesy Nachos… $10 (v)
– Black Beans, Tomato, Red Onion, Cilantro, Olives, Chili Sauce, Chipotle & Avocado Cream
– Add Smoked Pork Rib… $4
Hours of Operation
Wednesday4pm to 10pm
Thursday4pm to 10pm
Friday4:30pm to 11pm
Saturday4pm to 11pm
Sunday3pm to 9pm
Like Us on Facebook